Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 12, 2015

Filed Under: ,

ILWS club competition - The winner!

Share

    Hi guys, it's dont_read_it, the lazy girl who hasn't posted anything for months!!! Yep yep, I know I'm bad, sorry :(((( But if you guys are in the ILWS club on Stardoll (CLICK HERE) You might have known that I've recently launched a styling competition to win a wig for free! ^0^
   As promised, today the result is in!
   But first, let's take a look at all entries! :3
CPMilbo1
Vickyvickylove1
miss_swag_lover
KawaiiCuteness9
AngelMarieLuz
Lovable_emo22
Kebabviv
ChicCooldana101
Babebug123

    And finally, after trying soooo hard to decide, I'm glad to announce

THE WINNER IS...

Vickyvickylove1!!!

    Congratulations! You are the winner. You can now choose a wig from my presentation. :) 
    So is that it? NO! :O

THE RUNNER UP IS...

    Lovable_emo22!! She'll receive a wishlist item worth of maximum 20sd OR a discount of 25sd when buying any design from me ^-^
 
    Thank you for taking part! Stay tuned because there are more competitions coming in ILWS club!

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét