Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 12, 2014

Filed Under:

Tress Up holiday - Stardoll's cheating? :O

Share
Click to visit the store
    New Tress up is here! I expected much from this collection as the last year's Tress Up holiday was amazing, but this one, if you asked me, it'd be a no. :(
In my opinion, the hairstyles are fine, but some are ridiculously big and don't fit our faces. Also, anyone else notices that Tress Up is getting more pricey nowadays? :s Stardoll's greediness only grows, I guess.
I only like one or two, but with those prices? I dont think so D:

Anyway, what about you? :) And MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Update:
Thanks to Kebabviv, now I know that Stardoll has "stolen" the ideas of these wigs from existed designs!!! Currently we have Dissolvedgirl and MUNCHKIN_XD's wigs found copied. Who knows what else? And we all know this new membership term on Stardoll: "You own the rights to the material which you have created yourself on Stardoll's services." What about you, Stardoll? This is somewhat a crime D: They did hard work on their wigs and now you copy them without giving them credits? Shame on you!!!

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét