Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 12, 2014

Filed Under: ,

Freebie for ILWS members only! ;)

Share
What's up girls? :) So yesterday I designed my first graphic dress ever and it turned out pretty fine. I'm happy with it and I think it should be used for something.
So I decided to do something completely different this time: use it as a gift for you guys ILWS readers \m/ What can be better?
Remember, ILWS readers only! ;o So what you have to do is:

  • Subscribe to the blog by clicking the rose at the end of the blog
  • Fill the form below.
  • Check your email 'cause your items have probably arrived!

Oh and by the way, who can guess the inspiration? ;)
The one who finds out the picture of my inspiration will be featured on ILWS VIP slideshow wearing this dress! ;o Find it and comment below the picture.

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét